Sunday, 2 June 2013

Nice to meet you..

Je m'appelle Emma, I have just turned 19 and am a student studying Make-up and Hair Design at Southampton Solent University in rainy old England. I have started up this blog to challenge myself through the summer and keep a record of any experiments that I trial. I want to keep up the creativity that I have put into action throughout my first year, and build up a personal portfolio in my spare time.

As of now, I am not too sure the direction I wish to take within the make-up industry, but hopefully this blog alongside my BA Honours degree course will help to show me my true ambitions.

I have always been a creative soul, from a young age being interested in art, media and performance, yet since being a Gemini, the other half of my personality has always been very academic, having a keen interest in psychology and maths; being an A* student from GCSEs to A Levels. So it was quite a shock to myself, friends and family members that I would choose such a vocational degree course!

Follow my progress throughout the summer and into second year if you are interested in beauty, make-up, hair, photography and or products used in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment